Re: Missing packages on usbstick ISO image

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 03:23:17PM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
> the avoids are blocking the ssh-askpass from being included on the images?
> (correct?)

Yes; but this is only interesting as far as the usbstick image is
concerned. The ISO should contain all packages needed for all DEs to
allow installation w/o internet access.

> if so, I'd recommend to a.) file a bug (refer to this thread) and b.) commit
> a fix to to git fixing this issue…

The usbstick image contains both ssh-askpass-gnome and ksshaskpass (KDE)
and both provide ssh-askpass. So despite ssh-askpass is missing, all DEs
can be installed w/o internet access.

Installed packages (just for the record):
KDE: ksshaskpass
GNOME, MATE: ssh-askpass-gnome
LXDE, Xfce: ksshaskpass (only one additionally installed package:
kwalletmanager)

So no bug filed. IMO the tasks files need to be cleaned up anyway
starting with the buster cycle…

Wolfgang