Re: dropping the wheezy manual from stretch's debian-edu-doc?

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 08:43:16PM +0100, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
> > I believe we should drop the debian-edu-wheezy manual from the
> > debian-edu-doc package for stretch. It makes no sense to maintain that
> > manual in that package in stretch for the next 3-5 years.
> Agreed; it makes sense to only ship the manual for the preceding
> release.

ok, done so now. First merged the latest wheezy(+jessie) manual and
translations from the sid branch into the jessie branch, then removed
the wheezy translation from the master branch. Many thanks to everyone
contributing to the wheezy manual!

I will upload the master branch to unstable, aimed at stretch, tomorrow
(as announced 9 days ago).

will upload the jessie branch to jessie-proposed-updates, once the next
jessie pointrelease is happening.

--
cheers,
	Holger