netblock & examinations on jessie

Hi,

in the past I usually used the NIS netblock group
combined with a temporary switch off of the squid server
to provide isolated machines for the practical
IT examinations.

But with the new firefox policy, switching off squid3
results in a complete netblock for all the WS and RWS
since the browser is not any more allowed to get
direct access to the external network.

Any idea to circumvent the problem? I can imagine
that a modified client netblock script that blocks
IP traffic on tjener:80 would be a better fix.

Regards

Giorgio
--
Giorgio Pioda - Sysadmin SPSE-Tenero