Re: DVD image for Stretch?

On Mon, Jan 23, 2017 at 09:26:33PM +0100, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
> IIRC the DVD image contained all required packages for KDE only (because
> of disk space restrictions), for other DEs internet connection was
> needed. But this may have changed later with the blu ray image...

ok, we'll need to check this…

I've just edited the Makefile in svn so that now we'll be building these
images:
        edu-testing-nolocal-netinst \
        edu-testing-nolocal-dvd \
        jessie-amd64-i386-netinst \
        jessie-usbstick

which makes me wonder: shouldnt we rename those images now to
stretch-amd64-i386-netinst and stretch-amd64-usbstick?

btw, we should also confirm current jessie images still work nicely and
release them!

--
cheers,
	Holger