Re: Feedback on gosa2 mass-create user function

Hi Petter,

It is however strange to me that a new user, e.g. a student can be created
using gosa2 with a very simple password with e.g. 3 letters only, which I
think should not be accepted by Kerberos but it is.

This does not apply to password changes where the requirement rules are
somehow increased.

Can you reproduce this?

Kind regards,
Roman