Re: drgeo is affected [lucas@debian.org: mass-removing packages that missed both jessie and stretch?]

[Andreas Tille]
> drgeo is in the list of mathematics dependencies of the mathematics task.
>
> I wonder whether the package should be saved in the Debian Edu team.

I would love for drgeo to stay in Debian, but it need some tender care
and love for that to happen, ref the RC issue with guile and the new
pharo depenedency, see <URL: https://bugs.debian.org/736535 >.

It seem like the current maintainer will need help for this to get
solved.

There is also openclipart2, which I believe it is useful for writers of
all ages, also those using Debian Edu.  Its maintainer had upload
bandwidth reasons not to update it too often, but I guess it could use
an update now. :)

--
Happy hacking