Re: [debian-edu-commits] [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/Documentation/Stretch/AppendixC" by WolfgangSchweer

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 03:24:51PM +0100, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
> Hm, it shows up for me, so kept it. Hopefully the other changes are now
> more visible.

thanks, that triggered me to do some more edits.

The only historic bit missing (IMHO) is that (I believe) the first three
releases were called "Skolelinux" while we then started to go by the name
"Debian Edu / Skolelinux"… not sure how to best add it there, and if at all.

--
cheers,
	Holger