Re: DVD image for Stretch?

[Wolfgang Schweer]
> IIRC the DVD image contained all required packages for KDE only
> (because of disk space restrictions), for other DEs internet
> connection was needed. But this may have changed later with the blu
> ray image...

Absolutely, but the reason it contained the KDE packages, was because
KDE was the default desktop.  If the default desktop is something else,
the ISO should be changed to include those packages instead.

I do not remember the details any more, but suspect debian-edu/tasks.ctl
is the file controlling which packages go into the large ISO.

--
Happy hacking