Re: [debian-edu-commits] Still Failing: g-i-installation_debian-edu_stretch-daily-netinst_combi-server/28

Hi Wolfgang,

On Wed, Nov 02, 2016 at 10:40:23PM +0100, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 02, 2016 at 03:01:58AM +0000, jenkins@jenkins.debian.net wrote:
> > See
> > https://jenkins.debian.net/job/g-i-installation_debian-edu_stretch-daily-netinst_combi-server/28/
> Actually, the combi server installation succeds atm.

when done manually locally, you mean?

> The failure shown on jenkins might be due to a timeout problem.
> At the end of the LTSP chroot installation (and the progress bar on the
> last image shows that the process is already active for quite a long
> time) the NBD image of about 4 GiB size is built. This takes quite some
> time.

there's no indication of a timeout in
https://jenkins.debian.net/job/g-i-installation_debian-edu_stretch-daily-netinst_combi-server/28/console
- there's also no indications it's being stopped because there was no
progress (=visible differences in the images), both these actions would
be stated in the console log and actually, at the end of that log
there's the OCRed screenshot describing the failure:

Build LTSP chroot
lnstallation step failed
An installation step failed. You can ty to run the failing item again
from the menu, or skip it and
choose something else. The failing step is: Build LTSP chroot

the actual screenshot is also there:
https://jenkins.debian.net/job/g-i-installation_debian-edu_stretch-daily-netinst_combi-server/28/artifact/screenshots/screenshot.png

no idea *what* it is, though :/ I've triggered a jessie combi-server
build now, to compare it…

--
cheers,
	Holger