Polish Debian Edu manual

Hi Stanisław.

Thank you very much for working on the Polish Debian Edu documentation
on <URL: https://hosted.weblate.org/projects/debian-edu-documentation/ >.

I noticed you started on the Jesssie edition of the manual, which isn't
a bad place to start.  I notice you are already 5.4% done with it, which
is impressive.

Note, we are gearing up to prepare the Stretch edition of Debian Edu.
Thus it might be a good idea to focus on the Stretch edition of the
manual first.  The work can be reused in the Jessie edition for the
parts that are identical (most parts), and visa versa.  I've migrated
the translations from Jessie to Stretch already.

--
Happy hacking