Re: Translating Debian Edu documentation to Swedish?

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> I'll talk to the Weblate admin and get Swedish enabled again in
> Weblate.

Now Swedish is enabled again.  Instead of whitelisting nb, I asked the
admin to blacklist all the existing translations where the translation
team have not expressed a wish to use Weblate.  The blacklist python
regex look like "^(?!da|de|es|fr|it|ja|nl).*$" now. :)

So in short, feel free to continue your great work on

--
Happy hacking