The Norwegian Bokmål translation team move from Transifex to Weblate

I was just told that the application for space on the hosted Weblate
installation was approved, and am happy to report that the Norwegian
Bokmål translators are going to move from Transifex to Weblate.

The translation interface is available from

The plan is to disable the other languages in the web interface, and
only enable the ones the translation teams want to have enabled.

Weblate uses git internally, and I hope to be able to use git merge to
update the translations.  This is yet untested for this repo, so we will
see how it goes. :)

--
Happy hacking