Debian Edu developer gathering in Oslo in November 2016

Hi,

we are planning to have a Debian Edu developer gathering in Oslo from
the afternoon/evening of Friday, November 25th to Sunday, 28th of
November 2016.

See https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Gathering/2016-11-Oslo for more
info and please add your name if you plan to come or would like to come.

The main focus of the meeting should in my opinoon be making Debian Edu ready
for the Debian stretch release, which has these key dates announced:

    [2016-Nov-05] Transition freeze
    [2016-Dec-05] Mandatory 10-day migrations
    [2017-Jan-05] Soft freeze (no new packages, no re-entry, 10-day migrations)
    [2017-Feb-05] Full freeze

Another focus should be having fun developing together! IOW: if you are
working on free software & education, please come around! :-)

More details of the meeting are yet be planned.

If you have further questions, please reply here.

Actually I have a question: is there still test hw in Oslo we could use?

--
cheers,
	Holger