Maintenance of xrdp and Guacamole

Hi Debian Edu team,

the package xrdp is currently marked as team-maintained by the Debian
Edu packaging team.

I think this decision was never really discussed.

So, the idea is to get a working, best-of-breed terminal server solution
into Debian stretch, with the most recent releases of xrdp and
Guacamole.

Now the question is where these packages are best maintained. I think
they should go into some team, but I do not know if Debian Edu is the
right place.

Does Debian Edu / Skolelinux benefit from having a great terminal server
solution? Will xrdp and Guacamole become part of the default set of
packages / recommended packages for Debian Edu networks? Is there any
other interest in the packages?

In short: Does Debian Edu want to assume maintainership for these
packages, or are they better off maintained in some other team?

Cheers,
Nik