Re: [debian-edu-commits] debian-edu/ 01/01: kdm isn't available anymore; remove or adjust related files.

[Wolfgang Schweer]
> The relacement is sddm, but lightdm works as well. While sddm would
> have needed additional work (configuration and customisation), lightdm
> works out of the box. See the stretch status page as well.

How is sddm handling expired accounts?  Will it handle expiration using
both the shadow and kerberos mechanism?

It _should_ tell the user 'your password is expired, you need to set a
new one before you are allowed to log in'.

Unfortunately kdm never got it right, and I have not tested the other
display managers.

--
Happy hacking