Re: Debian Edu ITIL documentation in English - finally

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> It should also be added to debian-edu-doc, and the Norwegian
> translation should be added to it.  Should I do it myself, or do any
> of you want to do it?

No-one objected, and no-one wanted to do it, so I did it myself.  :) It
is now part of the debian-edu-doc git repository.  Please let me know if
I forgot something.

I discovered a few bugs in the docbook->moinmoin transformation of the
English translation (like handling of URL and </>/&quot), and
fixed them and redid the wiki export of the translated manual.  JFYI.

--
Happy hacking