crash on thin client

Hi

I'm currently seeing a crash on thin client, diskless workstation works fine...

See attached screenshot

It looks like something changed. The weird thing is that it only bothers the thin client boot mode. Any clues?

I did update some stuff and I'm trying out a script to change the background image and I wanted to test how it worked on thin clients, though we switched to diskless workstations last week.
If that mode failes somehow, thin clients are no fallback anymore :-(

tnx

/Simon