Re: Two ltsp subnets on combiserver.

On 03/09/15 19:04, uday bhatye wrote:
Namaskar,

We have combiserver (wheezy) with an onboard nic and two more pci-e nics.
For some reason, I want two separate ltsp subnets from it.

The problem is, third nic (eth2) is not getting configured in automatically.

Made sure that's not a h/w failure. I'm I missing something important?

Regards,

UDAY

I don't know if a third nic would be autodetected by debian-edu. I guess that a second ltsp network on 192.168.1.0/24 should be working if the interface configured with 192.168.1.254/24

You could try manually adding it to /etc/network/interfaces and see what happens?

If you can't fix it, please attach that file, it might help the list to help you.

Cheers

Simon