From: Jerry Kutche (N9LYA) [mailto:n9lya@uronode.n9lya.ampr.org]
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2015 6:18 PM
To: debian-edu@lists.debian.org
Subject: Debian 8

Updated two of my Raspberry Pi.. To Jessie.  I probably will not update any
more till I get a grip on all the differences with Jesse...

Not too sure I like the changes that eliminated inittab and force the use of
systemD..

Can someone tell me how to add an item to autostrart... The exact string in
inittab is below...

If I could get that to autostart.. That would get me out of the woods.

BPQ:2345:respawn:home/pi/linbpq/runbpq >/dev/tty3

Many thanks to everyone that reads this and many thanks to any and everyone
who replies with an answer..  regardless. Of outcome.. Thanks

Jerry