Re: Support for this petition

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 08, 2015 at 12:13:06AM +0200, Bernd Zeitzen wrote:
> > Thank you for the heads up.  I've signed it after getting some help from
> > the web translation services to understand it. :)
>
> Fine that you have signed the petition.

I'm not sure whether signatures from Norway help - but cool anyway.  I
made some noise amongst those people in Saxony-Anhalt I know - and for
sure signed myself.  BTW, to my naive perception this kind of deals
could be also find by a lawsuite since IMHO in Germany such kind of
things have to be done in a so called "Ausschreibung".  Am I wrong here?

> And I have seen that a few people I know from these lists here have
> signed, too. :-) Maybe the petition reaches in the next 27 days the
> amount of 11.000 supporters.

Hopefully and thanks for the heads up

    Andreas.

--