Re: GOSA not accepting user-photo

Hi Wolfgang!

I installed main- + workstation-profile with mate-desktop (via desktop=mate)

I had imagemagick imagemagick-common installed and just added
php5-imagick with no result

Since my new girlfriend doesn't like a 24/7-machine in our livingroom, i
have to set up a new tjener next week; so i can probe on the new machine.

I'll report

readU
Frank