Skolelinux Online Treffen (about stands)

Hei,

last week I participated on the skolelinux Online meeting[0] which is
organized by the kind folks at skolelinux.de. The meetings are done with
Mumble[1] and it is for people who want to exchange experiences,
interested in education and Free software.

My motivation to participate was to gather information on how they did
marketing in Germany and do more of it in Norway to attract more new
contributers on OSDC[2] and future gatherings. The people present were
very kind and today at 20:00 we are having a new meeting where we can
exchange ideas about conferences. The meetings are about 1 hour long and
held in German, but anyone interested is welcome to participate.
Credentials for the server can be received from Bernd or on IRC.

Thanks.

[0]:(http://wiki.skolelinux.de/SOT201504
[1]: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/
[2]: http://act.osdc.no/osdc2015no/