Re: preparing beta1

Hi Petter,

On Sonntag, 19. April 2015, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> Nope.  The testing one should stay with testing to allow us to test
> those packages after both jessie and strech is released.  For the
> stretch release builds we should create new images.

ack

> We should ensure that the cd-jessie* images build using udebs from
> jessie, now that the d-i images are close to finished.  I just updated
> the build rules to make this happen.  It was done for the netinst image,
> but not for the usbstick image.

you mean you updated the rules for both images but only one picked them up or
did you only update the rules for one image?

[source image]
> I have not looked in detail, but it is on the list of images to build
> automatically in the CD-administrator/Makefile list.

ok, so someone will need to check. not critical for beta1 though. Though it
would certainly be nice to have this fixed rather soon, as it puts unneeded
load on the build machine.

cheers,
	Holger