Re: Apropos Jessie release notes (Was: [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/ReleaseNotes/Jessie" by WolfgangSchweer)

Hi,

On Samstag, 18. April 2015, Holger Levsen wrote:
> I rewritten this now:
>
> <section id="debian-edu">
>     <title>News from Debian Edu Blend</title>
>     <para>
> The Debian Edu / Skolelinux project is proud to announce the first Beta
> release of Debian Edu based on Debian Jessie. For the first time Debian Edu
> is only made up out of packages from the main Debian archive, thus the
> Debian Edu team was able to drop their own package repository.
>
> Debian Edu provides an out-of-the box environment for a completely
> configured school network. To ease installation and maintainance the
> comprehensive <ulink
> url="https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Jessie";> Debian Edu
> Jessie manual</ulink> has been translated into in seven languages.
>
> An overview of educational software packages included in Debian Edu is
> provided by the <ulink url="http://blends.debian.org/edu/tasks";>Debian Edu
> task pages</ulink> - though any Debian package is just an apt-get install
> away!
>      </para>
>  </section>

I just realize we should probably mention that we aim to release with the
first Jessie pointrelease. Not sure how to phrase this carefully+properly at
the same time, maybe adding a last paragraph:

"
Our current plan is to release Debian Edu Jessie with the next Debian Jessie
pointrelease. Please consider reporting feedback to make this happen!
"

cheers,
	Holger