Re: Apropos Jessie release notes (Was: [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/ReleaseNotes/Jessie" by WolfgangSchweer)

Hi,

On Freitag, 17. April 2015, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
> Thanks for the hint, seems to be a good idea.

indeed, thanks Andreas!

I'm too tired to improve the wording atm, but I think the ordering of these
sentences should be changed. The content itself is fine, except that we should
emphasize that this will be our first beta release and that we hope to release
Debian Edu Jessie together with the first point release for Debian Jessie.

I'll post something tomorrow morning.

cheers,
	Holger