Time to do Debian Edu alpha1 (Was: Ready for Debian Edu Jessie alpha0 - release notes need to be finished)

It is time to prepare for a new alpha release.  As usual, alpha releases
are for testing and will most likely require a reinstallation before
setting up a Debian Edu installation into production, while beta release
are done when we have reason to believe apt-get dist-upgrade will be
sufficient to get to the final release.  As the dovecot changes proved
earlier, fixing RC bugs in packages we use might break our setup, and we
are thus still in alpha mode.

Who got time to write a release announcement?

--
Happy hacking