Using FusionDirectory in place of GOsa²

Hello,

i represent the FusionDirectory project, as some of you may know its a
community fork of the GOsa² project made 3 and half year ago.

Today FusionDirectory is in jessie and testing and i well supported by a
vibrant community, contributing, testing, sending patches.

The code has nearly been rewritten and has is own api documented here :
http://documentation.fusiondirectory.org/en/documentation_dev and here

I see you are correcting lots of errors in GOsa² that are no longer
present in the FusionDirectory codebase.

We also have lots of new and improved plugins
http://documentation.fusiondirectory.org/en/documentation/available_plugins

The process are open and we welcome everyone.

Thats why i offering our help in helping you migrate from GOsa² to
FusionDirectory if you want

Cheers
--
Benoit Mortier