Raspberry Pi 2 fatclient on a LTSP Skolelinux

Hello, I work on a School in Spain. We are using
Skolelinux LTSP with fatcliet x86 since 2 years.

With raspberry Pi 2 berryterminal we can use it
as a thinclient with berryterminal but the performance
is very poor, and also the server it ins't powerful enought
to serve a lot of terminals in thinclient mode.

I would be pleased if you can help me with this
cuestions:

Is it posible to use raspberry pi as a fatclient with
lstp skolelinux?

could it be with x86 pc's also in fatclient with
the same server?

How can i do that?

Thanks a lot.