Emne: Re: Squid proxy thoughts
Dato: Mon, 18 May 2015 13:52:56 +0200
Frå: Helge Tore Høyland <helge.tore.hoyland@gmail.com>
Til: debian-edu@lists.debian.org

Hi again.

An update to this case. After coming back to this case after the
weekend, i found it working. Strangly enough.
I found a bit conflicting results on this.
I have 2 test setups that im working on. One on a vmware esxi setup at
work and one on physical machines at home.
At home i found on saturday that i had to set /etc/enviroment manually
to make it work.
At work i only changed the wpad.dat file to what Petter Reinholdtsen
sugested, "Direct";
The latter didnt work when i made the change and not after a restart of
tjener either, but it did work after the weekend. I am confused. Anyhow,
i found the solution i needed. I am now able to stear all clients to my
gateways proxy and use the tools there for filtering.

Thx a lot for the help.

Helge Tore Høyland

Den 15.05.2015 17:43, Wolfgang Schweer skreiv: