Re: Fwd: First Jessie based Debian Edu beta release

Hi Holger!

$ rsync -avzP
ftp.skolelinux.org::skolelinux-cd/debian-edu-8.0+edu0~b1-CD.iso .

gives

rsync: failed to connect to ftp.skolelinux.org (158.36.191.142):
Connection refused (111)
rsync error: error in socket IO (code 10) at clientserver.c(128)
[Receiver=3.1.1]

> http://ftp.skolelinux.org/skolelinux-cd/debian-edu-8.0+edu0~b1-CD.iso

tries to load the DVD-/USB-image and
> http://ftp.skolelinux.org/skolelinux-cd/

shows
> [ ]	debian-edu-8.0+edu0~b1-CD.iso	25-Apr-2015 12:10 	4.9G

> [ ]	debian-edu-8.0+edu0~b1-USB.iso	25-Apr-2015 11:35 	649M

Kind regards

readU
Frank