NFS mount homedir problem (Was: [debian-edu-commits] [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/Status/Jessie" by HolgerLevsen)

On Sat, Dec 06, 2014 at 10:29:08AM -0000, Debian Wiki wrote:

> The "DebianEdu/Status/Jessie" page has been changed by HolgerLevsen:
> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Status/Jessie?action=diff&rev1=141&rev2=142

> + == Known problems we must fix ==
> +

> Workstations are not able to NFS mount home0 from the tjener, even
> if they are in the workstation-hosts netgroup granting access. [Needs
> evaluation: ntp.conf related? Does commenting out the debian pool ntp
> servers fix the problem?]

After investigating the issue, NFS mount seems to work only randomly --
even with the autofs reload (dhclient hooks) in place.

It's hard to reproduce. Once it failed and autofs reload didn't work I
stopped/started autofs and it succeeded.

Wolfgang