Re: Unsuccessful installation of debian-edu-7.1 from CD and on USB-stick

Good news and thank you.

The recommended debian-edu-amd64-i386-NETINST-1.iso worked on the VirtualBox without any hiccups. Now I can burn it on a CD and try it on real hardware.

The revised "dd if=" method worked on the debian-edu-amd64-i386-NETINST-1.iso, starting up on my laptop. (I didn't complete the install, since I got a working system there).

Now I can now return optimistically to the school and retry the server installation :)

Best regards

Knut Yrvin

--

Skolelinux