Jessie RWS vs Wheezy tjener

Hi,

I report that my first attempt on Jessie roaming WS succeeded
in a VM - qemu with network in bridging mode. After installing
the education-desktop-gnome I had to run apt-get -f install
and again a dist-upgrade ("normal" testing upgrade problems)
to fix.

The RWS interacts perfectly with my wheezy (in production) tjener.
The login is granted immediately, with no need to register the RWS
into the Gosa.

Still remains a bogus in the "df" utility which doesn't display
the root fs volume.

Next will be a test on real hardware. Soon.

Regards

Giorgio

--
Giorgio Pioda - Sysadmin SPSE-Tenero