Please test the new killer package

Hi.

The killer package in Debian is a tool to make sure shared login
machines are not bogged down with left behind processes by making sure
non-niced processes from no longer logged in users are killed
regularly.

It has been broken for a while, but today I had time to rewamp the
logic to check X11 idle time (ie figure out if people are active even
for display managers failing to update utmp), and use information from
consolekit and logind to figure out which users are using the console.

Please test the version in unstable and let me know if it work
properliy.  It is available from
--
Happy hacking