Debian Edu Jessie: artwork

Hi,

there are several proposals for Debian Jessie artwork, see:

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes

We're running out of time, so based upon the 'lines' theme I've added a
package 'debian-edu-artwork-lines' to the Debian Edu multi-artwork git
repo; to check it out one could use:

git clone git://git.debian.org/git/debian-edu/debian-edu-artwork.git

The package should be buildable using 'debuild -us -uc' after
installation of the debian-edu-artwork builddeps.

I'v tested the package 'debian-edu-artwork-lines' so far with lightdm
(login background) and sessions xfce, mate and gnome (wallpapers) --
seems to be o.k.

Untested so far: gdm3 and kdm/KDE.

Please help testing if your time allows.

Wolfgang