Re: Best smartboard alternative...

Hi,

we have 10 Starboard Hitachi. We use most of the time
xournal. I'd like to see the GPL kernel module
in mainstream instead of having to download
patched versions (from russian ALT IIRC) that I still have to
be repackaged into dkms.

And GPL'ized calibrators would be fine, too.

I think that kernel modules and calibrators ARE WAY MORE URGENT
that whiteboard software.

Best regards

Giorgio