Re: SVN2GitMigrationStatus, directories we care about but which are not packages

[Alexander Alemayhu]
> Hei,

Hi.

> according to the wiki[0] we care about these directories:
>
> o archive
> o build
> o build-area
> o cronjobs
>
> I would like to continue our migration to git, but I am not sure where
> to put the directories. Unless anyone else has a better idea I think
> we should put them in g.d.o:/git/debian-edu/directories/

I do not remember most of them, but know the build/ directory is used by
the CD build system and the cron jobs probably need to be disabled (and
slightly rewritten) when changing from svn to git.  This can be done by
anyone with builder@administrator.skolelinux.no access.

The directories/ location seem a bit confusing to me.  Perhaps use
'automation/' or 'internal/' or something like that instead?

--
Happy hacking