d-e-doc: scripts get_manual fails

Hi,

executing 'make update' in e.g. documentation/debian-edu-doc used to
work until a few weeks ago on a testing/sid system with p4a from wheezy.

When doing this now, it ends up with an empty manual xml file --
mayby due to changes in the wiki (raw/docbook rendering).

Same output for me on a stock wheezy system.

I've committed a changed script to the jessie branch. The xml file is no
longer empty but there's still a problem with internal links.

Wolfgang