Re: debian-edu-config_1.801_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

[Holger Levsen]
> Hi,

Hi. :)

> whooooowhooooooooo \o/
>
> One of my goals for the last 8(?) years has been reached! Yay Yay Yay!

It is definitely a good thing, but do not pop the champagne yet, as
there are heaps of bugs left and the freeze is quickly approaching.  We
might still need to get our own local repo before our Jessie is ready,
unless a lot more eyes and hands show up to fix bugs. :)

I hope we make it in time.  One and a half month left. :)

--
Happy hacking