Debian Edu Jessie manual started

Hi,

as some of you will have seen, I've created the basic "skeleton" of the Debian
Edu Jessie manual based on the Wheezy one.

As usual, it can be found at
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Jessie

Things I've done besides mere copy'n'pasted:
- replaced Wheezy with Jessie where applicable
- and so on, eg the upgrades chapter has been adopted refering to Wheezy
instead of Squeeze being the previous released
- replaced the version 7.1+edu0 with 8.0~alpha+edu0
- moved all the new features in this release (which aint Wheezy anymore) to
Appendix C, "Features in older releases"
- added some placeholder in the new features chapter

Things I haven't done:
- supplied new images
- thought about whether I want to invest time in updated the artwork for d-e-
artwork in time...
- adopted debian-edu-doc.git to actually build jessie manual packages, which
then can be uploaded to sid, so that they maybe reach jessie before the
freeze...

Please treat this as a gift... aka, don't expect further gifts. :-)

cheers,
	Holger