Debugging slow shutdown in Jessie (systemd)

One of the issues listed on
shutdown.  Anyone remember which profiles are affected?  I just tested
an i386 Roaming workstation and it is not slow to shut down, but I
know I have seen it in the past, without paying attention to when it
triggers.

Anyway, I asked on #debian-systemd about how to debug a slow/hanging
shutdown, and was told by Michael Biebl to check out

symlink

  /usr/lib/systemd/system-shutdown/debug.sh → /lib/systemd/system-shutdown/debug.sh

and enable debug logging and debug-shell.service.  During shutdown,
one can switch to tty9 and inspect the system during shutdown.

One can for example run 'systemctl list-jobs' to see the jobs systemd
currently waits for.

If you experience the slowdown/hang, please try to reproduce it and
see if you can figure what is going on.

He also mentioned a known 90 second wait, see

--
Happy hacking