Customization of Skolelinux

Hi,

Yesterday we have a test using Skolelinux Wheezy in a real computer classroom.  The performance of diskless workstation is quite good and we're very satisfied with it.  Now the next step we'd like to customize it for our needs, therefore we can promote it to schools in Taiwan.

I've read some documents of debian edu, including the architecture, the contribute development page, ... etc.  I also checkout the skolelinux trunk from svn.  However I didn't find out how to customize the debian-edu wheezy iso file.

Here is my plan:

1. Change the installer:  When installing there are some garbage characters showing traditional Chinese.  (Like the profile Roaming Workstation)  Also, maybe the background image of the installer.
2. PxE boot menu: I'd like to change the default option from "Booting from local harddrive" to "Diskless workstation".  Also I'd like to translate it into Chinese.
3. System IP address:  The default ip address is 10.0.2.2/8 if I install a main server along with LTSP server.  However, this IP setting caused some problem in our network environment.  There are two network interfaces in our main server.  One is for LAN connecting to all the client machines, and the other is connecting to the upper level network (which connected directly to the administration workstation to the City's Ministry of Education.  The IP network of the latter interface was set to 10.135.0.0/16.  However, if I change the IP of the former interface, it would cause LDAP failed to authenticate, hence unable to login.  I'd like to know how to change this IP settings to, maybe 172.16.*, which was seldom used here.
4. I'd like to change the desktop background image, the menu item, the pre-installed applications, ... etc.  If I can change this, I can easily merge the ezgo system which we're working on into skolelinux.

Currently I'd like to branch skolelinux, mainly for experiment.  I'd also like to discuss more technique detail with the developers of skolelinux. as well as the maintainer team of many school's network.  Could any one please help me with the issues above, and tell me how to contact with the maintainer / developers of skolelinux?

Thank you very much.

Franklin