Debian Edu, problems with Gosa and missing options.

HI! I have a problem with Gosa installed in Debian Edu 7.1.
I'm a part of a school project to bring LTSP in a laboratory.
Gosa haven't all the options present in the "Demo" that You can find in the official website.
I installed all the plugins, but many options in the "Posix", present in the "User creation area", cannot be selected.
Even in the "Terminal Creation", in the "Systems" menu, I can't find any voices that recall the "Resolutions" and "Video drivers". When, obviously, in the website there are.
How it's possibile reenable this configurations? What I have to modify?
Many, many thanks. Debian Edu is a great distro, but I can't find any solution for my problems anywhere.

Demo of Gosa: https://demo.gonicus.de/gosa.html