Re: git migration party

Hi,

Le 10/02/2014 04:10, Holger Levsen a écrit :
> On Samstag, 8. Februar 2014, David Prévot wrote:

>> I also tried (without much success) to keep the commiter and date for
>> the tags, and given the number of tags in d-e-doc, I gave up (but did so
>> manually for some smaller repositories).
>
> hmm... wasnt there a way? Or maybe another tool? comitter + date is quite nice
> to keep.

Sure, but since it’s usually the same person (and about at the same
time) as the one who committed the tagged commit, it doesn’t add much
information. So it would be nice to have, but not a blocker IMHO (and if
we want to sign the tags a posteriori, better keep the date and author
as of the person who did the import from Subversion anyway).

Regards

David