Re: What is needed to recover from alioth crash?

[Petter Reinholdtsen 2013-11-23]
> Some of the Debian Edu stuff is not working after the alioth.debian.org
> recovery.  Anyone got time to try to fix it?

Apparently not, as I fixed the last one right now.

> I am aware of at least these issues:
>
>  * builder@administrator.skolelinux.no is unable to log in using ssh to
>    de-build-guest@svn.debian.org using its ssh key, causing the ISO
>    build to fail.

This was fixed a while back, and the ISO building is working as it used
to.

>  * The <URL: http://debian-edu.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/edu-debtags.cgi >
>    generated web page is no longer available.

I just fixed this one, by copying
/mnt/home/groups/debian-edu/cgi-bin/edu-debtags.cgi to
/srv/home/groups/debian-edu/cgi-bin/ .

> I am sure there are other problems too.  Did any of you discover any
> new problems?

I guess no-one discovered any other problems, given the lack of responce
to my email.

--
Happy hacking