Xsession.d scripts (Was: [debian-edu-commits] [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/Status/Jessie" by PetterReinholdtsen)

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> The "DebianEdu/Status/Jessie" page has been changed by PetterReinholdtsen:
> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Status/Jessie?action=diff&rev1=164&rev2=165

> + * The kdm login no longer seem to run the scripts in
> /etc/X11/Xsession.d/, causing robustness fixes to not be applied in
> the default setup.  This for example causes ~/.xsession-errors to fill
> up the user disk, no sensible explainatin to show up when the home
> directory is missing, our desktup-profiles menues (educational
> overrides) to not take effect, and possibly no ssh-agent to be
> running.

As far as I can tell, these scripts are executed. I'm wondering if you
faced this issue recently on an updated system? Or is this an experience
from some time ago?

Wolfgang