Re: Squid and flashaudio

[Giorgio Pioda]
> Hi,

Hi.

> at school we are developing a BBB server on EC2 to have videoconference.

What is a BBB server?

> Now we register the strange behaviour of squid on tjener, that tries
> to cache and block port 5066 (flashaudio). Any idea? Quickfix?

I believe th cause are these statements in /etc/squid/squid.conf:

  acl SSL_ports port 443
  http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports

This specify that only port 443 is allowed when using the CONNECT
statement, which is used by SSL but also by non-HTTP protocols.  Try adding

  acl SSL_ports port 5066

and see if things improve.

> Is it possible to put in wpad.dat a list of domains or ports that
> have direct access without proxy activity?

Sure. :)

--
Happy hacking