Re: [debian-edu-commits] debian-edu/ 08/09: debian/rules: Provide get-orig-source rule that builds an orig tarball from the package folder itself (excluding the debian/ directory).

Hi Mike,

On Dienstag, 7. Oktober 2014, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> see https://wiki.debian.org/onlyjob/get-orig-source for reference...
> (most of it taken from there).

ah!

I'm a bit unsure now about the target name... as policy suggests get-orig-
source as a target name, for a target which does something else than our new-
upstream-version target. I still like how it is and somewhat I'm still in
favor of moving it from debian/rules to Makefile.am - what do you think?

And: it probably doesnt matter much. It's good that we have it and that's the
most important part :)

cheers,
	Holger