Re: Jessie Roaming

[Giorgio Pioda]
> Hi,
>
> I've started to check a little Jessie status with the main
> goal of installing roaming WS for brand new laptops.
>
> In qemu the installer needs more that 20GB disk
> to have the automatic partitioning working (I set it
> as 30), otherwise the swap is not created.
>
> After starting the installer. It hangs at software
> installation and even selecting the minimal
> profile the process doesn't finish.

Yeah, things were really bad until a few days ago.  As soon as the
lilypond version in sid propagate into jessie, you should be able to get
a working roaming workstation.  Minimal and Main Server profile should
be installable already, while Thin Client Server, Workstation and
Roaming Workstation are still broken.  The latter two should improve in
a few days, I hope.  Not sure about the Thin Client Server issue, as it
is a ISO related bug in the udeb.

--
Happy hacking