Re: Fixing the Jessie Main Server?

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 06:40:30AM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> Btw, regarding our Kerberos error on the main server, Andreas B. Mundt
> just mentioned on IRC that <URL: https://bugs.debian.org/758992> would
> probably hit us too.  It affect Kerberos with LDAP backend when using
> systemd.

Several tests (using my virtual box setup) showed, that slpad is always
active 5 (most times) or at least 4 seconds ahead of krb5-kdc. So this
doesn't seem to be an issue.

> He also mentioned that our cups test might always fail because cups is
> socket activated with systemd, thus not running unless something try
> to use it. :)

Ah, o.k., but cups-browsed is running. That's why I adjusted
testsuite/cups to look for this daemon. The modified test shows
'success' exept for 'www:631'.

Wolfgang